- Business Analyst
- .NET Senior Engineer
- .NET Software Architect
- Java Developer
- PHP Developer
- Lead Generation Manager
- Creative Writer
- DevOps Engineer
- Senior IOS Developer
- Delivery Manager
- SEO Manager
- QA Engineer
- Senior QA Engineer
We are looking for a Delivery Manager who is highly organized to manage software development process and control features/delivery dates for the product development. As a Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for driving the delivery of top-notch complex solutions for fin-tech client. You will be running end-to-end product development, which includes communication with the customer and stakeholders, project estimations and cross-functional management of project teams, solution practices and business domains.
- Hands-on software development experience
- IT project management experience (planning, scheduling, project communication, issue resolution, change management, and risk management)
- Strong technical background: the ability to be engaged in technical discussions with the client and stakeholders
- Practical knowledge of SDLCs; ability to transform project processes to Agile
- Experience in managing implementation challenges in the area of integration, design, configurability, and infrastructure
- Great leadership skills: the ability to manage cross-functional teams and domains implementing enterprise-wide and custom solutions, as well as direct and command respect from technical and delivery team members
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and client relationship management skills
- Great problem-solving skills
- Good command of English: Upper-Intermediate and higher level
Technical background — understanding of object modern programming concepts, database design principles, cloud computing, etc
- Manage the implementation and configuration of various systems and solutions
- Day-to-day management of activities associated with the successful delivery of the solution design and deployment
- Working with the client to manage priorities
- Be engaged with the client in discussions of the business situation and technical strategy
- Work with the business users to define the project scope and timelines
- Manage cross-functional project teams
We are helping a start-up from UK to build a banking solution.They are bringing spending, saving and investing on one platform - giving everyone opportunities for a better financial future. By using technology innovatively (prompts, budgeting, data, financial education, easy access, etc.) and by providing financial incentives (higher returns, principal protection, etc.) - they help people to re-imagine their relationship with money.The first phase will utilize existing 3rd party systems, but later they are going to build their own solutions from scratch.The system consists of the back-end with micro-services architecture, mobile applications, and a website.
Technology stack: .NET Core, React, AWS Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes
Fin-tech project for GCC region.
We are building financial services in context of modern world trends. The system provides its users the way to access and to operate its banks accounts, making payments and transfers thru Open Banking platform in 24⁄7 mode using a mobile application. We apply microservice approach to design back end and agile-based software development processes to work in friendly team.
Technology stack: GitLab, MongoDB, SQS, Traefik, .Net Core 3, gRPC, Terraform, Helm AWS: EKS, KMS, SQS, S3, ELB
Apply for this position
You are about to apply for the Delivery Manager position. After sending, our recruiter will contact you as soon as possible.