- Business Analyst
- .NET Senior Engineer
- .NET Software Architect
- Java Developer
- PHP Developer
- Lead Generation Manager
- Creative Writer
- DevOps Engineer
- Senior IOS Developer
- Delivery Manager
- SEO Manager
- QA Engineer
- Senior QA Engineer
.NET Software Architect
.NET Software ArchitectKharkiv
We expect you to have strong written communication skills and be able to create working relationships with clients in locations around the globe.
While we don’t expect you to have full-stack development experience, but the general understanding of how the web works are absolutely necessary.
- Solid knowledge of .NET Core platform
- Experience writing and using REST APIs using ASP.NET Core Web API
- SQL and general database knowledge
- Solid knowledge of testing principles
- Experience with building microservices solutions (Docker, Kubernetes, EKS)
- Hands-on experience with cloud providers (AWS, Azure)
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Gitlab, Github, Drone.io, Travis, etc)
- Analytical thinking and methodical approach
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Upper-intermediate level of written and spoken English
Experience with any of the following:
- NoSQL databases
- RabbitMq or any other queue service
- Terraform, Packer, Ansible
- Own the development and rollout for features for one or more projects. Deliver solid and maintainable software
- Develop and maintain .NET Core applications
- Writing and reviewing application code
- Write tech specifications for APIs
- Write unit tests and integration tests
- Participate in code review
- Participate in verbal and written communication with the client(s)
- Integrating software components and third-party programs
- Verifying and deploying programs and systems
- Recommending and executing improvements
- Providing estimations for projects/RFCs
Technologies in project.
- .NET Core
- C#, F#
- ASP.NET Web API, Entity Framework
- HTTP (REST), NHibernate
- MSSQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Elasticsearch, Graphana, Graylog, Prometheus
- Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, ELB, ALB, RDS, SQS, SNS, ElasticCache, CloudFront, Lambda etc.)
- Azure (VMs, Storage accounts - Blobs, Queues, Tables, SQL, Cosmos DB(Mongo API), Notification Hub, Azure DevOps)
- Git (Github, Gitlab, Bitbucket)
- Banking solution.
We are helping a start-up from UK to build a banking solution.
They are bringing spending, saving and investing on one platform - giving everyone opportunities for a better financial future. By using technology innovatively (prompts, budgeting, data, financial education, easy access, etc.) and by providing financial incentives (higher returns, principal protection, etc.) - they help people to re-imagine their relationship with money.
The first phase will utilize existing 3rd party systems, but later they are going to build their own solutions from scratch. Series A funding will occur on fall 2018, and there are plans till Q2-3 2020.
The system architecture will utilize micro-services architecture and will use different programming languages depending on which one suites the best for the purpose. We will also develop iOS and Android applications and a website.
Technology stack: .NET Core (C#, F#), AWS, Docker, AWS Lambda, Graylog, Terraform, React.js
Team: 20-30 people
- Loyalty system.
The project includes a loyalty system, resource management, and order managing systems. Frontend - 3 client applications - Android, iOS, React SPA. Backend architecture presents as SOA, using Docker containers, based on Azure services.
Technology stack: .NET Core, Azure, Docker, SQL, MongoDB, queuing, React.js
Team: 9-12 people
- Internal system on top of Jira.
We are building a reporting and alerting system on top of our Jira. The intended use of this system is checking time reports, sending notifications on very longs tasks, wrong entries, reports for invoicing, support HR process, etc.
The system is build using .NET Core, AWS Lambdas, SQS, SNS, Mongo DB.
- Fin-tech project for GCC region.
We are building financial services in context of modern world trends. The system provides its users the way to access and to operate its banks accounts, making payments and transfers thru Open Banking platform in 24⁄7 mode using a mobile application. We applies microservice approach to design back end and agile-based software development processes to work in friendly team.
Technology stack: GitLab, MongoDB, SQS, Traefik, .Net Core 3, gRPC, Terraform, Helm
AWS: EKS, KMS, SQS, S3, ELB
Apply for this position
You are about to apply for the .NET Software Architect position. After sending, our recruiter will contact you as soon as possible.