- Business Analyst
- .NET Senior Engineer
- .NET Software Architect
- Java Developer
- PHP Developer
- Lead Generation Manager
- Creative Writer
- DevOps Engineer
- Senior IOS Developer
- Delivery Manager
- SEO Manager
- QA Engineer
- Senior QA Engineer
We expect you to have strong written communication skills and be able to create working relationships with clients in locations around the globe.
While we don’t expect you to have full-stack development experience, but the general understanding of how the web works is absolutely necessary.
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented PHP7 and design patterns (2+ years)
- Experience with at least one of PHP frameworks such as Symfony 4, Laravel 5, Yii 2, ZendFramework3
- Profound in Relative and Non-Relative Databases (MySql, PostgreSQL, Mongo, etc)
- Experience in REST API
- Experience in working with version control (GIT), Composer, Docker
- At least Intermediate level of verbal and written English
- Front-end frameworks/tools experience (React, Angular2, VueJs, NPM, Bower)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with designing and implementing high-performance and scalable systems
- Familiarity with unit testing in PHPUnit
- Design, code, test, debug and document software according to the functional requirements
- Participate in verbal and written communication with the client(s)
- Estimate work efforts and be responsible for completion dates
- Produce and maintain project documentation
Technologies in projects
PHP, NodeJs (ExpressJs)
Symfony, Laravel, Slim
Mysql, Mongo, Doctrine, Memcached, Redis
React, VueJs, WebPack, Babel
Sentry, Jenkins, TeamCity, Docker, Git
Amazon Web Services (EC2, ECS, ECR, S3), AWS Lambda
Google Services API, GoogleMaps API, Slack API, Jira API, etc
Online betting system which allows placing bets on sport and cybersport games/championships.
Web application that allows creating custom products with user photographs for printing - photo books, scrapbooks, posters, framed prints, cards, mugs, phone cases, etc. Each product is produced in PDF by separate .NET service and then sent to Printing providers through HP Oneflow API.
Message and notification platform. The system that allows to notify users by messages through various channels (push notifications, SMS, messengers, REST API for mobile applications). Messages delivery is powered with targeting by geolocation, group data, and media data.
IT Loyalty. Digital platform for a commerce loyalty program. Consumer connected to system by unique card receives special discounts and bonuses from merchants that joined the platform. Backend serves requests from web/mobile applications and includes notifications of merchants’ events.
The platform for selling digital and physical products with unique design contents. Backend serves mobile application requests, allowing them to access printing and payment platforms through APIs.
Apply for this position
You are about to apply for the PHP Developer position. After sending, our recruiter will contact you as soon as possible.