- Business Analyst
- .NET Senior Engineer
- .NET Software Architect
- Java Developer
- PHP Developer
- Lead Generation Manager
- Creative Writer
- DevOps Engineer
- Senior IOS Developer
- Delivery Manager
- SEO Manager
- QA Engineer
- Senior QA Engineer
Senior QA Engineer
Senior QA EngineerKharkiv
- 3+ experience in testing
- Resource management experience
- Experience in building testing process
- Good communication skills
- Experience in working with test documentation (test cases, check lists, test plans, test reports etc)
- Experience in testing mobile apps
- API testing experience
- English: at least Upper-Intermediate
- Experience with Databases
- Experience in working with testing tools (Postman, newman, charles, fiddler, chrome dev tools, JMeter, etc)
- Experience with task tracking systems and ability to set up them
- Ability to work with Version-Control Systems
- Solid knowledge of terminal
Will be a plus:
- Experience in communication with a customer
- Project management experience
- Automation testing experience
- Security testing knowledge
- Experience with Fintech projects
- Microservices architecture testing experience
- Testing process building on the project
- QA team management
- Communication with DM, PO, discussing the scope of the sprint, prioritizing of tasks
- Test plans and reports creation
- New employees mentoring
- A modern application in the field of online banking for the UK with the main functionality for saving and investing personal funds in various portfolios. In this project we provide full-cycle development. The project consists of many components and is developed on the principle of microservices. The tasks of the QA engineer are quite diverse and affect the main areas of testing such as manual, automated, testing API and load testing.
- Psychological support system with the ability to chat / call the selected adviser. Chat is implemented using PubNub, calls are SIP. The main objective is research and regression testing of iOS and Android applications, as well as automated testing of APIs.
- Personal Financial Manager system for the GCC region. The system provides users with the ability to access and manage bank accounts, make payments and transfers through the Open Banking platform 24⁄7 using a mobile application. We take a microservice approach to server design and flexible software development processes.
- Loyalty system for Kharkov IT Cluster - IT Loyalty. The application consists of two mobile clients (iOS, Android), a website, admin panel, and Backend. It implements the opportunity to buy goods in various places in Kharkiv with discounts, as well as receive timely notifications about discounts and promotions. The tasks of the QA engineer are quite diverse and affect the main areas of testing such as manual, automated, testing API, working with the database, load testing.
- Tobacco distribution system for an international producer. It consists of two applications iOS, Android, applications are different in functionality, admin and backend. The main task of testing the integration of backend with third-party services, and testing mobile clients. Also Testing API and DB.
Apply for this position
You are about to apply for the Senior QA Engineer position. After sending, our recruiter will contact you as soon as possible.